R&G Consulting is a recognised provider of business analysis and data analysis services to the Utilities sector, specifically the gas and electricity industries.
Areas of expertise include:
- System development, testing and implementation
- Requirements Capture and Specification, from interviews and workshop management through to delivery of signed off documentation
- Electricity and Gas metering, and associated business processes
- NETA, including market regulation, participant obligations and the BSC / BSCPs
- Industry standard DTC Data flows (half hourly and non half hourly), and NHHDA and NHHDC processes and systems
- Exception management
- Gas purchasing agreements and long term structured gas contracts
R&G Consulting can also provide the following services:
- Bespoke data analysis utilities to identify improvements to existing business processes
- Data migrations / data cleansing
- Test specification and management
- Project Management and planning
By fostering strong working relationships with key stakeholders, R&G Consulting can quickly identify business requirements and formulate achievable and realistic plans to deliver measurable results from day one.
If you are looking for experienced Business Analysts for an existing project or are about embark on a new project, please contact us to see how R&G Consulting can help.